Trading STOCK, FTSE AND EUR USD futures and options online with I G ?

Guest oilfxpro

Guest oilfxpro

I have been asked the following.

trader.jpg

Can I trade future and options of indices like FTSE, S&P and future and options of stocks like BP, Barclays as well as future and options of forex pairs through IG?

Please phone customer service , they may take futures orders by phone.I only use daily spread bets, these are as good, except for the carry cost difference.

Options can be traded online . but please check your requirements on online platform , if not ring customer service.They may trade other options by phone.

finder.jpg

Also any idea about minimum amount that I require to take a position for example to buy a FTSE contract at todays/31-Jan-2018 price i.e. £7471 and also to buy a call option of say £7500.

Just key in your ticket and it will show the margin

ftse prices.jpg

Also whats the amount I have to keep if I trader a future and also buy an in the money option of EUR/USD?
Also can all the trades of both future and options be done online or I have to ring customer service?

Answered above

Hey all. Posted on the other thread as well.  "So you can trade all options, bar individual stocks, on the classic dealing platform. You will need to phone deal for an individual stock, however once booked to your account you'll be able to seeing running P&L on your desktop or mobile. 

If you buy a call and the future there will note be an offset. To get an exact quote in real time (as these things are variable on the delta) please give one of our dealers a call and they can walk you though the calculation. "

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Mac
    Joined 04/10/23 03:34
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, 4 October 23, NEO/U.S. dollar(NEOUSD) NEOUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Double Corrective Position: Wave (Y) Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave ((B)) of Flat Wave Cancel invalid Level: 5.96 Details: The corrective of wave (Y) Likely move down to 5.94 NEO/U.S. dollar(NEOUSD)Trading Strategy: A decline below 7.08 makes the triangle complete at 7.68, also the price below the MA200 Line, Overview still is a downtrend, and the price move to wave ((5)) which a last wave before change a trend NEO/U.S. dollar(NEOUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a downtrend, RSI is a Bearish divergence. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod, CEWA Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here! Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 4 October 23, NEO/U.S. dollar(NEOUSD) NEOUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Triangle Position: Wave (E) Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (4) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Weve 4 may be complete and the ptice decline again in wave 5 NEO/U.S. dollar(NEOUSD)Trading Strategy: A decline below 7.08 makes the triangle complete at 7.68, also the price below the MA200 Line, Overview still is a downtrend, and the price move to wave ((5)) which a last wave before change a trend NEO/U.S. dollar(NEOUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a downtrend, RSI is a Bearish divergence
    • You might to be far from the truth cos a good UI & UX do contribute a lot & launching a unique product that allows users to navigate the bearish market without getting stung by it, say the smart portfolio bot product of the leading Exchange in copy trading atm. 
    • From my experience, I think AI tools are worth giving a try cos Bitget's copy trading uses similar stuff which has giving me a good return not to talk of the recent smart portfolio bot which I'm utilizing atm to add some BGBs. 
us