Options Strategies

Guest oilfxpro

I use five strategies

1)put spread bearish

2)call spread bullish

3)ATM  daily and weekly calls

4)Out of the money put (bearish) and out of the money calls  which is bullish

5)Premium decay neutral strategy , when options prices are high.Sell options  with calendar cover.

Only five? Oh don't be so modest, a google search of 'oilfxpro strategy' lists 10 pages packed full of them from a long line of forum memberships,

T2W forum, banned. Traders laboratory forum, banned. Mql5 forum. Ninjatrader forum. Elitetrader forum. ForexFactory forum.

This thread is a treasure where oilfx pumps his '100 pips a week compounding Billionaires' strategy and takes on the moderator and talks his way into getting banned.

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/trading-markets/17505-100-pips-week-compounding-billionaires-3.html

Guest oilfxpro
Guest oilfxpro

Bringing this this thread to the subject ,  I  really want to  help trader make money.Just search on google for the the  following methods/words  on options.

1)put spread bearish

2)call spread bullish

3)ATM  daily and weekly calls

4)Out of the money put (bearish) and out of the money calls  which is bullish

5)Premium decay neutral strategy , when options prices are high.Sell options  with calendar cover.

Use only two strike prices to avoid spread costs , eg buy 1500  and sell 1800 , only 2 prices 2 options to avoid spread costs.

Guest oilfxpro

Straight forward strategies, take it or leave it.

*** Intraday Price Action Scalping on FX Majors ***

Can you change you title to 

*** Intraday Price Action professor on FX Majors ***

James should allow me to post a few gifs , then we would all recommend you on IG TV with a few gifs as , here is  our intraday price action professor doing his price action training about his **** appeal course on Nasdaq.

Archived