Sign in to follow this  

ftse100

Why do you make up this BS, you are a troll because you are a failure. None of your schemes work, your constant failure makes you  hesitant to trade even mini lots. When called out on your failure you post pretence and diversion. 

How is your latest scheme going? Like all the others there will be no detail, no substance and no verification and it will just fade away until replaced with the next one.

Because no one is interested in your threads you set out to hijack and derail the treads of other forum users. You are so lame and pathetic I pity you.  

I am being nice to you , nobody is even interested in your analysis on ftse, so I thought of showing you some interest in your threads.I raised a question , WHAT NOW?

At least a professional trader can give a good answer, in your case, we know you are nursery level of trading education, as per all your posts.

I would now buy this ftse as a retracement trade with a 200 point stop,or use a grid investing strategy.In your case, you are not ready to trade like a pro.

https://community.ig.com/t5/Indices-and-Macro-Events/FTSE-100-Grid-investing-strategy/m-p/26789

You would buy this with a 200 point stop is your plan for everything.

This 200 point stop thing is totally arbitrary isn't, it has absolutely nothing to do with anything on the chart and it has nothing to do with the reason for getting into the trade in the first place.

No wonder you can never get past mini lots when you are consistently losing 200 points on your trades. You pretend to be professional and you pretend to be enlightening but really it's just delusion. If you ever learnt to trade instead of spending all you time searching for the grail you know WHY this does not work. 

This 200 point stop thing is totally arbitrary isn't, it has absolutely nothing to do with anything on the chart and it has nothing to do with the reason for getting into the trade in the first place.

:smileylol:

A pro is here to take advice.You think we are going to listen to somebody on forum?

The ftse trade is making money.