FTSE 100 weekly historical dividends

Guest matt

Hi all,

FTSE 100 WEEKLY DIVIDEND FIGURES

I'm a new member here and I'm trying to find out where I can get a list of the dividend payouts for the FTSE 100 - the one that gets paid out on Wed at 1630 hours.  for some reason when I asked IG to provide it to me they said that they dont keep that information.  Im sure they do but the "Customer Help Desk" were out of their depth.

Someone has said that bloomberg might have this data. Any help greatly appreciated.

Matt

If you just want the net estimate for indices then check out the subject "dividend adjustment" by DanC of IG.  If you want individual shares I'm not sure, best I've ever done on that is to know what day each share goes ex-div and act accordingly.

Mercury, fellow traders

Many thanks for your reply.  I've been unable to find the subject you mention but did find an informative video on the matter.  What I'm trying to do is identify a record of what the historical dividend payouts have been for the FTSE 100.

IG do not seem to publish this information as it is a chargeable service they get from Bloomberg.  I've tried finding it elsewhere but still no luck.  Twitter has some but can't go back far enough for the sort of analysis I want to conduct.

Hoping anyone who has been recording these figures can help me out?  Pls let me know

Regards

Matt

• 7 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Prepare to witness a paradigm shift in Bitcoin Layer 2 solutions with Merlin Chain, an innovative platform that integrates the ZK-rollup network, decentralized oracle, and on-chain BTC anti-fraud module. With seamless compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), Merlin Chain sets new standards for security, transparency, and interoperability in the blockchain ecosystem.  Creating a Safe and Transparent Environment: At the core of Merlin Chain's mission lies its commitment to creating a safe and transparent environment for all investors. By integrating anti-fraud security solutions directly into the blockchain, Merlin Chain mitigates the risk of fraudulent activities and ensures the integrity of transactions. With Merlin Chain, users can trust that their assets are protected and transactions are executed with the highest level of security and transparency. Excitement mounts as Merlin Chain (MERL) prepares for listing on Bitget Exchange on April 19th, 2024, at 10:00 (UTC). This milestone event not only amplifies Merlin Chain's visibility but also provides users with a trusted platform to trade and engage with the MERL token. As Merlin Chain continues to push the boundaries of Bitcoin Layer 2 solutions, its listing on Bitget Exchange marks a significant step forward in its journey towards broader recognition and adoption.
    • Rarible is a revolutionary platform for artists and creators in the digital world. It functions as both: Software: Artists can use it to create and sell unique crypto assets representing ownership of their digital work, like illustrations or animations. These are known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs). Marketplace: Buyers can discover and purchase these NFTs directly from creators, eliminating the need for intermediaries.   Built for the Community: It is a community-owned marketplace, powered by its native token, RARI. Owning RARI tokens gives holders a voice in shaping the platform’s future.   Exciting News! Rarible recently listed its token (RARI) on the Bitget exchange, along with a “candybomb” event to reward holders. This is a great opportunity for artists and crypto enthusiasts alike to explore the world of NFTs on Rarible.
    • ...............to make my question a little clearer. Yesterday i had around £800 to deal.   I bought 2 stocks with the full account value leaving around £2 Available to Deal.  While there was a considerable amount Unsettled Credit and Debit which is not uncommon as i trade many times daily, I bought the stocks with no issue.  Shortly after, my Available to Deal showed as -£495 instead of £2, Funds showed as -£495 and my account value showed as £320. even though my stocks choices were only down less than £5 each.
us