THE GREAT BEAR IS UPON US

Guest jay

Here it is: my 2 bit on the great question? when will this bull market end?? DOW WILL TOP OUT AROUND 27830, NASDAQ COMP AROUND 8260 before the end of the year . That will be the top for a long long time- 20 years. funds will flow to china and the great transition of economic might will begin its final stages with chinese equity market in a secular bull phase 

Hi @jay, welcome to the Bear club.  I'm interested in how you come to your termination levels (not a challenge, just curious to compare vs mine).

I agree overall except I don't see a move to China, understand the logic but this will be a global phenomena in my view, no one will escape this time.  The safe havens will be precious metals and USD (sorry crypto guys, it just wont happen for this new tech solution yet...)

Got a view on when?

hi mercury. I've been studying GANN for 20 years and along with various flavours of fundamental and technical analysis, this i see as a high probability event. Afcourse we're talking probabilities and not crystal ****

My best guess would be by end of october.. Psychology of black monday as a trigger.. market breadth is still good however.. market normally requires a longer period of detoriation

Thanks @jay, not familiar with Gann myself but my analysis suggest the following:

1. Dow tops out around 28,000
  2. Nasdaq somewhere between 8000-8200 (spike likely)
  3. FTSE circa 8000
  4. SP500 between 2950-3000 (upper end likely)
  5. Timeline end Oct to mid Nov (ideal point shortly after US NFP in first week of Nov but could run another month 

Let's see...

Archived