USDINR

Guest Goldenbull

Guest Goldenbull

Hi 

I just wanted to write this as I was really disappointed to see such huge slippage on USDINR , actual  market never hit those level in miles .

I was not in the trade but I do watch the pair and some day will take a position but such a huge slippage is really a big disappointment.

Kind Regards

9 hours ago, Goldenbull said:

Hi 

I just wanted to write this as I was really disappointed to see such huge slippage on USDINR , actual  market never hit those level in miles .

I was not in the trade but I do watch the pair and some day will take a position but such a huge slippage is really a big disappointment.

Kind Regards

Hi @Goldenbull - are you referring to the large spikes i can see on the charts over the open last week? For example the open on the 20th? I can imagine this was purely a miss print caused by an unfilled bid/offer print by the banks, and therefore wouldn't have constituted a fill if you have a stop/limit to trigger. I'll have our tech team manually review these charts.

If you are referring to a different time, please let me know the specifics, maybe along with screenshots, so I can investigate. 

Archived