Being blocked from buying due to consideration fee

Question

I opened an ISA account to buy shares, but have just discovered IG's minimum consideration fee is 90 pounds.

I have 4000 pounds remaining to buy shares for my ISA and would like to buy 4000 pounds worth of shares in one company, but I'm being blocked from buying due to the consideration fee only amounting to a total of 52 pounds and not their minimum 90 pounds. 

What options are there?

Edited by Novice27

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Chocnorton
    Joined 25/02/20 06:11
    • I thought you needed a safe trading idea 😂😂...so just trying to help out! You were shorting the market yesterday right? How could you gave up some gains??
    • lol I'm not like that ... I don't generally use other people's opinions as something to trade against.  But as it happens I am back to being long.  Now yesterday I traded like a pig and needlessly gave up some of my gains in the most stupid, lazy and dumb manner.  I am a complete fool!
    • Increased my short position as of now to 35% allocation. I stand by my "below Dow 28400 end of week close" to signal 27500 region. Could bounce back up a bit before the decline again, hence holding back my funds until market opens.   @dmedinI have been very wrong twice already. Does it give you confidence to go long from here and trade against me on this one??