Make sure your MT4 platform is up to date (build version 1170 or above)

JamesIG

Question

Make sure your MT4 platform is up to date

From July 1st, 2019, MetaQuotes (the company behind MT4) will end support for all MetaTrader 4 platform components below 1170. Old terminal versions will not be able to connect to broker trading servers, while servers running under old versions will no longer receive updates. You need to make sure your build is version 1170 or above which was originally released on December 20th 2018. 

How to check your MT4 build version 

If you are unsure if you are affected you can check this by going to the MT4 platform and then going to ‘Help’ and selecting ‘About’. On the bottom left you will see which ‘Build’ version you have and the date the software was published.

mt4.png

How to upgrade your version of MT4

Run MT4 as administrator by right-clicking on your desktop icon, and click “Run as administrator”. Then when MT4 is opened, you will be prompted to complete a LiveUpdate. If you are looking to update your mobile application simply update the app as you would with any other app.

Any question?

Just ask :) 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• In the previous year, #bullrun2024 had been a trending hashtag as most crypto enthusiasts continually drooled over the prospects of witnessing another bull cycle. 2024 is finally here and so far so good has produced only fireworks. BTC has soared to 60k+, the market is green, and there’s a general sense that the bulls are returning. If there’s one thing that pays most in such bullish market, it is the flair to spot early gems and position oneself before a breakout. In that regard, Bitget has been my plug for a few years running. The early listing of $ORDI last year for instance before Binance listing 7 months after, and a surge ultimately is well documented. This year alone, Bitget has continued its wealth creation for users nicely, coins like $PORTAL, $GPT, $GTAI and so on have gone on to print for investors as depicted in the picture below. Web3 rewards not just active participation, but strategic positioning. There’s no gainsaying that the key to securing insane profits in this market is by positioning early and strategically too. Bitget’s eagle-eye for spotting early gem is a flex. Numbers don’t lie.  
    • Portal itself is awesome. Those who haven't got any airdrop, I think it's best time to accumulate for them.. tho, I'm gonna DCA....
    • Nope the hype is worth it. The project is dope itself as well as the team. Already deposited my bag at Bitget... Let's hope for the best 🤞
us