Make sure your MT4 platform is up to date (build version 1170 or above)

JamesIG

Question

Make sure your MT4 platform is up to date

From July 1st, 2019, MetaQuotes (the company behind MT4) will end support for all MetaTrader 4 platform components below 1170. Old terminal versions will not be able to connect to broker trading servers, while servers running under old versions will no longer receive updates. You need to make sure your build is version 1170 or above which was originally released on December 20th 2018. 

How to check your MT4 build version 

If you are unsure if you are affected you can check this by going to the MT4 platform and then going to ‘Help’ and selecting ‘About’. On the bottom left you will see which ‘Build’ version you have and the date the software was published.

mt4.png

How to upgrade your version of MT4

Run MT4 as administrator by right-clicking on your desktop icon, and click “Run as administrator”. Then when MT4 is opened, you will be prompted to complete a LiveUpdate. If you are looking to update your mobile application simply update the app as you would with any other app.

Any question?

Just ask :) 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Market Movement: ETH's price is currently around $3,263, showing slight variability with minor daily changes.   Tech Innovations: Ethereum's recent Cancun-Deneb upgrade marks the beginning of "The Surge" era, focusing on significant enhancements to scalability, efficiency, and security.   Community and Events: Anticipation is high with a packed event schedule including ETHGlobal and DappCon, among other global conferences and hackathons, reflecting a vibrant and engaged community.   Future Prospects: Analysts are optimistic, with predictions suggesting that ETH could reach as high as $10,000 due to its technical upgrades and growing mainstream adoption.
    • Yes yes.i have every thing.This was before and after 5pm.My opening price was 1.0716.I honestly feel robbed and i recorded the whole thing but sadly am unble to attach it here. FYI this isn't the first time and i habe twice called your office.
    • While after all the previous halvings, Bitcoin's price skyrocketed, this halving will be different. This is because now the Bitcoin ETF is in play, which will attract long-term investors, resulting in a decrease in volatility. Bitcoin will most likely still experience a hike and reach new heights, but the returns will not match the previous levels.
us