US Large caps all time highs

Mercury

So finally the S&P nudges into fresh all time highs, to be confirmed with actual S&P open later today I guess.  The questions now are:

1. How high will it go before the end of this rally and the end of the Bull - I believe the two are the same now
  2. Will any other indices follow to fresh all times highs or fall short?  I think the only one that will follow, maybe, is the Dow

If and when we see the end of this rally phase on the S&P and that coincides with other indices turning below all time highs then that could very well be the end of the Bull.  Speculation as to where this will happen is fruitless, I think we have to see it happen before trading that.  For me there is a decent chance this rally will be short so not worth getting Long for me either.

Anyone see it differently?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• I overheard a discussion between two friends and one was telling the other that Bitcoin is a scam and that a lot of people preached about the halving and how people could cashout from it. The other friend was trying to convince him to continue holding his asset but he refused and replied that nothing would stop him from selling the coins he's holding.  When I heard that man mentioned cashing out from the halving, I understood that he might know about Bitcoin but he's not properly enlightened concerning it. A lot of expectations were cut short after the halving event cause most people expected Bitcoin to set a new height of $80k but then it didn't even get close to the previous all time high and have reduced below $60k currently.  I think people shouldn't get discourage by that, though I didn't experience other halvings cause I had zero knowledge about Bitcoin then but i think something similar have occurred before in one of the previous halving where Bitcoin price didn't go up as expected but later traced back and went up after some period, a lot of people might begin to panic and sell their coins but I still see this an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and for those who are not opportuned to do so, holding is the best option, please correct me if you think am wrong  
    • S&P 500, SPY, NASDAQ 100, QQQ, RUSSELL 2000, DAX 40, FTSE 100, ASX 200. Featuring Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Elliott Wave Analysis Indices: Triple Witching Friday 21 June - SP500 and NASDAQ 100: Both indices are in Elliott Wave v of (iii) of iii) of 3 of (5) of 3) of I. The ETFs SPY and QQQ share the same pattern. - RUT (IWM), DAX, and FTSE 100: These indices are struggling to lift off lows. They may need another low to complete their corrective patterns. We are looking for long trade setups if certain levels are met. - ASX 200: Needs to develop support at 7800 to confirm an uptrend and avoid a larger Elliott Wave Triangle pattern. Trading Strategies: - Holding long positions in SP500, NASDAQ, SPY, and QQQ, which are currently the best trade positions. Video Chapters  00:00 SP 500 (SPX), SPY ETF 07:27 NASDAQ (NDX), QQQ ETF 13:39 Russell 2000 (RUT) IWM ETF 15:15 DAX 40 (DAX) 16:33 FTSE 100 UKX (UK100) 19:18 S&P/ASX 200 (XJO) 25:39 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge  
    • Non-Playable Coin (NPC) is a weird and wonderful experiment that smashes together meme culture, NFTs, and DeFi. It's like someone threw a bunch of internet trends into a blender and hit puree. But hey, that's kind of what makes it interesting. So, NPC has a massive token supply - like, a whopping 7.9 billion. That's basically the entire global population. It's like they're trying to make ownership a thing for the masses. And then there's the Meme Fungible Token (MFT), which is like a token shape-shifter. It can switch between ERC20 and ERC1155 standards, making it a flexible little beast. So, is NPC the ultimate meme coin for the NFT generation just because it got listed on Bitget? Nah, let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's an innovative project, sure, but it's not the only game in town. There are other meme coin and NFT hybrid projects worth exploring. What do you think, folks? Is NPC a brilliant mashup of memes, NFTs, and DeFi, or just a fleeting fad? Share your thoughts in the comments!"
us