Overwhelmed

I thought I would pull back to daily/weekly charts as that would be easier to get good at (since you will tend to have looser stops and so on).  Then I started looking at hourly charts, and I had a strong feeling that you get an advantage from a timing perspective and you also avoid holding on to positions that get you shafted when the market gaps up/down the next day.  Tight stops mean you get closed out very quickly, but it limits your losses IF you resist the temptation to keep re-entering the trade.

So many perspectives, indicators.  I actually feel overwhelmed and overstimulated to the point of burn out and depression.

Just buy and hold, and take up knitting?

Edited by dmedin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Actualmente, el código de referencia de OKX se utiliza como "38804384". OKX es el código de referencia más utilizado en el mundo, válido de por vida y con la mayor tasa de descuento. OKX define el código de referencia como un código especial que los nuevos usuarios pueden utilizar al registrarse en la plataforma. Gracias al código "38804384", el referente puede realizar transacciones con la tasa de comisión determinada cuando nuevos miembros crean una cuenta.
    • В настоящее время реферальный код OKX используется как «38804384». OKX — это наиболее часто используемый ссылочный код в мире, действительный пожизненно и с самой высокой ставкой скидки. OKX определяет реферальный код как специальный код, который новые пользователи могут использовать при регистрации на платформе. Благодаря коду «38804384» реферер может совершать транзакции с установленной ставкой комиссии при создании учетной записи новыми участниками.
    • Actuellement, le code de référence OKX est utilisé sous la forme « 38804384 ». Il s'agit du code de parrainage OKX, le plus utilisé au monde, valable à vie et bénéficiant du taux de remise le plus élevé. OKX définit le code de parrainage comme un code spécial que les nouveaux utilisateurs peuvent utiliser lors de leur inscription sur la plateforme. Grâce au code « 38804384 », le titulaire du parrainage est autorisé à négocier avec le taux de commission déterminé lorsque de nouveaux membres créent un compte.
us