• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    elis
    Joined 08/06/23 21:06
    • This is a great answer... Oddly, this is the process i went through and "Trailing" wasn't an option. After looking again, it is now there and working. Thank you.
    • Charting the Markets: 08 June Brent crude oil, silver and copper capped by resistance in low volatile trading. EUR/USD range bound while USD/CAD and AUD/CAD remain bearish post BoC rate hike. And levels to watch. Shaun Murison¬†|¬†Senior Market Analyst,¬†Johannesburg¬†| Publication date:¬†Thursday 08 June 2023 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† This is here for you to¬†catch up¬†but if you have any ideas on markets or events you want us to relay to the TV¬†team we‚Äôre more than happy to. ¬†
    • DexCom Inc., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis DexCom Inc., (DXCM:NASDAQ): Daily Chart, 8 June 23, DXCM Stock Market Analysis: Moving as expected, we had a sharp move to the downside into¬†what could be wave {ii}, I am expecting the bottom at around 110$ to hold as we continue higher. ¬† DXCM Elliott Wave Count: Wave {i} of 3. DXCM Technical Indicators:¬†Above all averages. DXCM Trading Strategy:¬†Looking for upside continuation into wave 3. ¬† TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† DexCom Inc., DXCM:¬†1-hour Chart, 8 June 23 DexCom Inc., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis DXCM Stock Market Analysis:¬†It looks like we have a potential five wave move into wave (i) and¬†so far three wave down into wave {ii}. Looking for upside soon. DXCM Elliott Wave count: ¬†Wave (c) of {ii}. DXCM Technical Indicators: Above all averages. DXCM Trading Strategy:¬†Looking for a break of wave {i} to confirm upside resumption.