Sign in to follow this  

PRT Templates

Question

I'm trying to access a PRT template used last year.

I dropped the service from the IGM settings to take a few months off and fearing I've now lost this. Does PRT save these templates to the PC for users to reference at a later date? 

1 answer to this question

Dont know, but you could try contact Prorealtime and ask them

With v10,3 you cant export a template but maybe with the new v11?

But custom indicators and tradingsystem i always export to disk and save a copy so i can import them later if something happens

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Meta
    Joined 08/04/20 02:21
    • Hi guys, Recently with the free fall from the market, I want to invest some money in the index, S&P500 and ASX200 specifically. What are the options we have with IG? Can I buy index with no overnight funding cost that pays dividend? Or do I have to choose from ETF for that purpose?  Are there recommendations for ETFs? In general what is their distribution schedule? Regards,
    • It's not worth the time or hassle at the bet sizes I put on.  (I.e. minimum) I wouldn't risk anything more than that anyway - trading short time scales is practically indistinguishable from gambling.
    • 'Uptrend' has now petered out and going into reverse.  Congratulations to all those who went long - you're about to lose another sh!t ton of money. In related news: https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-bernanke/former-fed-chief-bernanke-sees-bad-year-no-quick-recovery-idUKKBN21P2Z6?il=0