Sign in to follow this  

demo account blocked, can't reactivate

Guest davidm

Hi, I set up a demo account some time ago, and at some point my account was blocked - possibly 'cause I logged in incorrectly too many times.

I would now like to reactivate my demo account, but when I submit the request to reset my account, I receive no email telling me how to continue.

Who can I contact at IG about reactivating my demo account.

Thanks for any help

David

15 minutes ago, Guest davidm said:

Hi, I set up a demo account some time ago, and at some point my account was blocked - possibly 'cause I logged in incorrectly too many times.

I would now like to reactivate my demo account, but when I submit the request to reset my account, I receive no email telling me how to continue.

Who can I contact at IG about reactivating my demo account.

Thanks for any help

David

Hi, which platform do you mean, mt4, IG web based, prorealtime, direct market access?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    arshud
    Joined 28/09/20 00:01
    • Is that a trick question..? I'm trying to have a broad picture.  And to consider (and develop an understanding of) as many influences on prices as I can.
    • And just so you can 'get where I'm coming from' for the last 6 months here is a data set from Asia I posted way back in February (Daily Dashboard thread). Looks pretty similar doesn't it and certainly a million miles from Ferguson's model predicting hundreds of thousands of deaths.