MT4 Demo NO CONNECTION

VICTORWONG123

Question

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, VICTORWONG123 said:

My MT4 IG Demo account platform is now no connection. when I have tried to open a new demo account and I found out n/a for IG Demo.

Hi, where about's are you? Am getting a return ping for the demo feed here in the UK.

On the 'No Connection' notice bottom right of the screen, click on and rescan for servers.

image.png.50868309339b3a1e9ed3fe066b1e13e8.png

23 minutes ago, VICTORWONG123 said:

Hi Caseynotes,

I am from Macau. I have this problem just 2 weeks ago before there is no problem.

I have tried rescan servers seversl times,  still no connection.

I have also tried to reset up application, still no solution.

Thanks.

I think the same servers are used all over so you should be receiving, not sure if you have already but the only other thing is a re-install. From computer, programs, uninstall, select mt4 but check the box to save personal data then uninstall then reinstall IG mt4 (should still be a copy in your downloads folder). It only takes a few minutes and all your indicators and charts will reload and hopefully so will the demo feed.

Guest MT 4 password

hi I just insttaled MT4 paltform but i cannot find any random password or place for me to create password.. Please assit me..thanks

hashini

Guest MT4 Demo account

I have exactly the same problem as VictoriaWong123 above.  Please how do I resolve the problem?

I have also tried uninstalling and re-installling and no luck.

Thanks