Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Forgive me for adding here as I may not be able to help, but I'd like to comment on your screen shot you've provided.  If your Stop is only 2 pips below your 'Buy in' and is -£11, then how have you calculated it is up 48pips when the distance between the current level and the Stop is almost the same?  your chart is also showing the ASK price  
    • Market Movement: ETH's price is currently around $3,263, showing slight variability with minor daily changes.   Tech Innovations: Ethereum's recent Cancun-Deneb upgrade marks the beginning of "The Surge" era, focusing on significant enhancements to scalability, efficiency, and security.   Community and Events: Anticipation is high with a packed event schedule including ETHGlobal and DappCon, among other global conferences and hackathons, reflecting a vibrant and engaged community.   Future Prospects: Analysts are optimistic, with predictions suggesting that ETH could reach as high as $10,000 due to its technical upgrades and growing mainstream adoption.
    • Yes yes.i have every thing.This was before and after 5pm.My opening price was 1.0716.I honestly feel robbed and i recorded the whole thing but sadly am unble to attach it here. FYI this isn't the first time and i habe twice called your office.
us