Feature request: add an price alert on the chart

congo

Question

1 answer to this question

HI ,

You can add alerts via the Charts if you have some of our indicators added to your chart, please see below.

One of the options when adding an indicator alert is 'Market price', which is equivalent to a price alert. 

Hope that helps!

Dan

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    SSC
    Joined 04/03/21 23:38
    • Hi does anyone know how to work out the credit received when selling a strangle in the IG platform?
    • @Toppie_Australia If you want to trade crypto use a crypto broker such as FTX and Binance their quite reputable and their margins are hugely smaller than IG. Personally I don't like the Binance platform it's just too confusing to navigate around and their id verification is a nightmare (just don't even go there).  I prefer using the 3commas platform and use the API interface to connect my brokerage accounts.   
    • I think most professional traders have that methodology and mindset its what sets us apart from the rest I don't look at the VIX, as with cycles for you, the VIX isn't of interest to me, done perfectly well without the need for it so far and that won't change going forward