Sign in to follow this  

anyone know why wall street tipped at 2.55 uk time?

Whilst im exectinhg a sell off on the dow before june Im a small long and puzzled why it shot down at 2,55 UK time today .. consumer confidence wasnt that low in expectation so would welcome input from any fellow index traders 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, robertbowler said:

Whilst im exectinhg a sell off on the dow before june Im a small long and puzzled why it shot down at 2,55 UK time today .. consumer confidence wasnt that low in expectation so would welcome input from any fellow index traders 

chatter about the Richmond Fed Manu index coming in at the lowest figure on record;

https://www.calculatedriskblog.com/2020/04/richmond-fed-fifth-district.html

image.thumb.png.839a049c35f82879f090b4806b5ff7bf.png

Here is a graph comparing the regional Fed surveys and the ISM manufacturing index:

image.thumb.png.94fd330fe751c5f66e53b59ff9750ab7.png

Edited by Caseynotes

thats great thanks caseynotes .. can i ask where you got the figure release info so I can make sure I have it.. 

Matey how is anyone on here going to know that ?! What happened at 2.55pm..... could be a million reasons. BTW if you think you are going to get an 'edge' listening to the 'news' or reading US Stats, you are deluded. Really. 

• Like 1

actually oscardax i was a sales trader for 20 years and can assure you that news is vital cheers for the rudeness though!! pillock