Jump to content

Tading Issues Across Our Platforms


Recommended Posts

I was unable to sell my stock for sometime this evening due to the technical issues:-  'Trading Issues Across Our Platforms' followed 'We are continuing to investigate this issue'.

I lost a far greater amount, simply because I couldn't access my stock.   What does one do in this situation and how can I prevent it from happening again?  Not impressed! 

Link to comment
Guest system crash

I also had the same issue , it let me sell a gold position but not US Crude or Wall Street  ? I had a stop on my oil position which also wasn't actioned , this resulted in a significantly greater loss than I should have had!

Tried calling but just sat in cue for 30 mins.

 

Link to comment
Guest Ganesan

Exactly i also faced similar issues with IG.com yesterday and it was unavailable over 30 minutes. Unbelievable, these age, how come the platform can have a such a long outage. Too bad and lost significant money plus earning potentials too.

Link to comment
15 hours ago, emsiejayne said:

I was unable to sell my stock for sometime this evening due to the technical issues:-  'Trading Issues Across Our Platforms' followed 'We are continuing to investigate this issue'.

I lost a far greater amount, simply because I couldn't access my stock.   What does one do in this situation and how can I prevent it from happening again?  Not impressed! 

 

4 hours ago, Guest system crash said:

I also had the same issue , it let me sell a gold position but not US Crude or Wall Street  ? I had a stop on my oil position which also wasn't actioned , this resulted in a significantly greater loss than I should have had!

Tried calling but just sat in cue for 30 mins.

 

 

57 minutes ago, Guest Ganesan said:

Exactly i also faced similar issues with IG.com yesterday and it was unavailable over 30 minutes. Unbelievable, these age, how come the platform can have a such a long outage. Too bad and lost significant money plus earning potentials too.

IG would like to apologise for the platform issues we were having. The issues have now been resolved but we urge you to reach out to us via email (helpdesk.uk@ig.com) if your positions were negatively impacted. Due to the platform issues we're currently very busy but will get back to everyone reaching out to us.

You can always check our platforms errors here: https://status.ig.com/

 

All the best 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      21,169
    • Total Posts
      90,687
    • Total Members
      41,272
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    bengra
    Joined 27/01/23 12:46
  • Posts

    • USDJPY has been regaining ground this week, but inflation differentials and a three-month trend signal the potential for another turn lower Source: Bloomberg      Joshua Mahony | Senior Market Analyst, London | Publication date: Friday 27 January 2023  USDJPY set for third monthly decline The USDJPY pair has been on the slide since its October high, with the historical 147.63 resistance level ultimately marking the end of the dramatic 21-month rally that saw the pair gain almost 50%. Much of that came through a period that saw US inflation soar as Japanese prices remain subdued. That disparity remains, but the direction of travel has certainly shifted as US CPI declines and Japanese price growth gradually ticks up. The overnight 4.3% figure for Tokyo core CPI represents a four-decade high, with the nationwide figures likely to follow on. The chart below highlights how USDJPY has been heavily correlated with the now tightening gap between US and Japanese inflation. However, it is more evident when shifting that inflation differential forward by seven-months. That close correlation highlights the potential for further downside as long as prices continue to trend in a similar manner. Source: ProRealTime Looking at the daily chart, the recent rebound has taken price up towards the top-end of a descending channel and Fibonacci resistance. This highlights the bearish pattern that has been playing out, with lower highs and lower lows in place in recent months. Unless we see price rise through trendline and 134.77 resistance, another turn lower looks likely for this pair. Source: ProRealTime
    • @MongiIG Hi - You recently covered Long NICKEL Trading the Trend and A. Rudolf did this morning but I see it is Closing only. Please clarify, Thanks D600
    • At the expire date IG sell/buy price is 93.8/94.95 and Bloomberg price is 92.12 Assume I bought at 100.0 If I close the trade myself I lose (100-93.8) = 6.2 If the trade expires I lose (94.95-93.8) + (100-92.12) = 1.15 + 7.8 = 9.03 Is that right?    
×
×
  • Create New...