Please revert Profit colours back to Blue in website/app

Question

I notice that recently in both the App and the website , the "profit" number value  of each trade is shown in Green colour.

It was earlier displayed in Blue, which was very convenient for colour blind people like me. (  Note that 12% of the male population is red-green colour blind. ) 

Would IG please  consider switching back the "profit" colour back to Blue ?  Or atleast bluish-green ?

Edited by Kev1

2 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Kev1 said:

I notice that recently in both the App and the website , the "profit" number value  of each trade is shown in Green colour.

It was earlier displayed in Blue, which was very convenient for colour blind people like me. (  Note that 12% of the male population is red-green colour blind. ) 

Would IG please  consider switching back the "profit" colour back to Blue ?  Or atleast bluish-green ?

Thanks for your post. 

You can change the colour of the candlesticks from Green to Blue by right clicking the chart> Customise appearance which will take you here: 

image.png

You want to change rising body and 'line' underneath the word rising body. You do make a good point through so I will pass on this feedback about having the colours as red and blue by default. 

All the best 

Thanks!

The Website trading platform colours are mostly okay, it is the Mobile app view of Trades -> positions and Trades->Closed that need to be reverted back to blue,The profitable trade values used to be displayed blue on the earlier version of the app, which was convenient.