Sign in to follow this  

Trading app issues

Question

Trading app is very unstable. Could not see my open position. Can't close my position. Same thing happen 12 hrs ago. Please rectify it asap. I need to close some position.....this is terrible. Will you bear if there are losses. 

• Like 4

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Grande said:

Trading app is very unstable. Could not see my open position. Can't close my position. Same thing happen 12 hrs ago. Please rectify it asap. I need to close some position.....this is terrible. Will you bear if there are losses. 

I concur, there was a plaform issue in open markets last night in the northern hemisphere. Today, Mar22 Sydney 1500hrs - my platform shows no open positions, all else on the platform seems to be working as it should though. Very strange, please fix ASAP Ig

• Like 2

Guest AC1

I have the same issue. IG need to cough up on this. I have 2 open positions that aren't showing, just the P&L at the top of the screen. IG, when will this be fixed?

Yesterday I couldn't open a position, now I can't close one.

AUD is down 70 pips from when I wanted to Open a sell just as the platform crashed last night.

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 15:21, 60chev said:

I concur, there was a plaform issue in open markets last night in the northern hemisphere. Today, Mar22 Sydney 1500hrs - my platform shows no open positions, all else on the platform seems to be working as it should though. Very strange, please fix ASAP Ig

Same happened to me .

How can we get compensated for this.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    yijunma
    Joined 10/08/20 11:54
    • Integrate v.11 of PRT with IG. Why are IG still using PRT v.10.3, when v11. which contains many significant improvements, was released over a year ago?
    • 1 last post - couldn't help myself!!! Simple 1 x 1 Gann Angles projected from the high/low price points - I'll admit that this is ultra advanced trading stuff here, the message here is two-fold The markets regardless of what you think or have been told are NOT random, they HAVE no choice but to work out a pre-set course according to their growth or decay Gann Angles are far far better at identifying support/resistance levels - BECAUSE the market or specifically price action is NOT 2D, we can clearly see price conforms to a grid system movement - that ain't 2Dimensional! You could blindly trade those gann angles if you have the right level of expertise and knowledge of them - look at the blue circles - price rallied then fell back to them and bounced pretty accurately, they won't all work and the highest swing high is under threat at which you can't project further levels from Again here's the secret of success - you could of skewed the R value into your favour by having a 20/25pt stop underneath, trailed a stop and made fantastic R value returns Gann said over 100 years ago "Markets are financial points of force and that EVERY low/high is connected to another low/high point of force in the FUTURE, as well as in the past" As you can clearly SEE - he was absolutely right - very few people look at the markets right, when you do you see things completely differently to most other traders/investors There's some real science behind markets moves - I might do a post in future months as understanding what is actually going on helps you see through the fog and makes things a bit clearer  I'll admit I've studied Gann for years and it is not easy, it is very hard to grasp - he hides hidden messages in his course that can throw you off for months and when you to apply his methods some just do not work
    • Indeed🤓