Sign in to follow this  

Ig trade of the week!

Guest Homer Enronride

You mean we should short the uptrendūü§Į

lol it is truly awful, I stopped watching it a long time ago.

They did make a good call on copper

Copper_20200603_07_59.thumb.png.6e1e2f3f72c703521ca95d7d105f4aa1.png

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    rpd2
    Joined 20/10/20 20:14
    • this probably should have been ignored, but IMHO it was a new low.¬† obviously jlz tried to help someone here, and referred to others to add emphasis to a point.¬† I'm writing this because I actually asked for support in my earlier response, and I'm very pleased I'm not the only one who reacted to this post thoughtfully, so I think it would be pretty weak if I didn't speak up here. That may make me look ridiculous, and like my tongue is now travelling through a bunch of cracks, but I don't give a **** (like I think you would not either).¬†¬†¬† I'm actually surprised that you¬†@dmedin¬†¬†left it to this statement - usually you're significantly more effective in warning people of the hazards we face as retail punters IMHO - I think you definitely had stronger moments. you know what I would find useful:¬† having¬†a separate, focused thread for insults¬† - I'm sure by now the respective targets wouldn't mind (to not again say not give a ****), and other discussions could become - let's say "leaner". I genuinely think I got a lot of valuable insights from many of your posts here, and I highly appreciate the honest feedback, and I also believe you have good intentions. I¬†don't know about any history between you, jlz, THT, and Caseynotes.¬† I further think you play an important role here in this forum and I look forward to more productive discussions with you. But the post quoted above was a new low.¬† ¬† ¬†
    • Wall Street holding up still ūü§Ē ¬†
    • I'd given up on Dax but here it comes! ¬†