Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Renzo leads the charge in revolutionizing staking protocols through the implementation of EigenLayer. This pioneering approach streamlines user re-staking while addressing concerns regarding operator selection and reward management. Participants stake ETH and earn APR from both native and EigenLayer restaking, receiving ezETH tokens—liquid assets for DeFi. Renzo's vision extends to interoperability across Ethereum and Layer 2 chains like Arbitrum, Linea, Mode, Base, BNB, and OKX, ensuring accessibility across diverse ecosystems.Renzo's standout feature lies in the ezETH token's appreciation over time, driven by promised APR, potentially offering superior returns. Seamlessly integrated into DeFi liquidity pools and lending protocols, ezETH provides diversified earning avenues. Compared to similar projects, Renzo distinguishes itself with its innovative liquid staking and interoperability. Supported by investments from Binance Labs and OKX Ventures, Renzo's listing on exchanges like Bitget further solidifies its significance. With 10% allocated for ETH stakers, Renzo fosters community engagement.Eager to explore how Renzo's liquid staking model stacks up against traditional staking? Let's delve into the details!"    
    • I just cheeked my positions and it is now closed. I am guessing it was a time delay between the moment when the markets closed and the moment when the position closed ( about 30 min difference) when the options was still showing as an opened position and with the next day expiry (25)
    • Hi. Can anyone explain this option's expiry date and time? I sold an option (daily Daily US 500 5054.0 PUT 24-Apr-24) and was waiting for it to expire worthless at the end of the day. The market closed, but the position still shows as opened. I noticed the expiry date/time is as in the photo attached- 25-Apr-24. My question is why is a daily option bought in 24-apr-24 expire in apr 25? Thank you!
us