Sign in to follow this  

Would IG be able to add the company Docebo (TSX:DCBO) to the list of stocks available to trade on the Share Dealing account?

Question

Guest NM123

@CharlotteIG

Hello, I was wondering whether you would be able to add this Canadian company called Docebo (TSX:DCBO) that was listed in October 2019 on the Toronto Stock Exchange to the list of stocks available to trade in the IG Share Dealing account? I'm a UK investor but I would like to buy shares in it as soon as I can. The company is discussed in several articles on the Motley Fool Canada and it would be great if you're able to add this onto the IG share dealing platform. Many thanks!

1 answer to this question

On 09/07/2020 at 21:10, Guest NM123 said:

@CharlotteIG

Hello, I was wondering whether you would be able to add this Canadian company called Docebo (TSX:DCBO) that was listed in October 2019 on the Toronto Stock Exchange to the list of stocks available to trade in the IG Share Dealing account? I'm a UK investor but I would like to buy shares in it as soon as I can. The company is discussed in several articles on the Motley Fool Canada and it would be great if you're able to add this onto the IG share dealing platform. Many thanks!

Thanks for your post, 

We don't offer Canadian stocks for non-leveraged accounts. Apologies for the inconvenience.