Apple (All Sessions)

MrBR

Question

Hi

I'm currently trying to trade (buy) Apple stock. It's trading all session, I assume pre-market, given the exchange doesn't open for another four or so hours. I'm setting Limit - Day (All sessions) in the buy, and have had my bid well over the current buy price, but it's not executing. I've tried before with JD.com.

I can never seem to purchase an all sessions stock in pre-market. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Are there some other timing issues I'm not aware of? Am I not able to trade in pre-market?

3 answers to this question

I am having the same problem. Very frustrating.

I contacted ig about it directly once and they said that possibly the stock isn't liquid, or try changing the buy price so it's closer to the current price. The advice didn't seem correct, as the stock was super liquid (apple) and the price passed through my buy price 3 times. This particular time, it executed 45 mins after trying to purchase.

Tried to purchase apple all sessions yesterday premarket and the buy order did not execute, so I gave up and cancelled the order. Missed out on gaining 4% because of this FFS!

Can anyone enlighten us on this issue? Is it just a problem with ig?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD) BNBUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Triangle Position: Wave ((E)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave 4 Wave Cancel invalid level: 508 Details: Correction in Triangle pattern before rising again in Wave 5. Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Trading Strategy: The short-term correction in Wave 4 with the Triangle pattern continues. in wave E before an increase in wave 5, so wait for the correction to complete to look for opportunities to join the trend again. Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.       Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD) BNBUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Triangle Position: Wave ((E)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave 4 Wave Cancel invalid level: 508 Details: Correction in Triangle pattern before rising again in Wave 5. Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Trading Strategy: The short-term correction in Wave 4 with the Triangle pattern continues. in wave E before an increase in wave 5, so wait for the correction to complete to look for opportunities to join the trend again. Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.       Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
us