Account Activation Issue

JBKhan

Question

Hi

My name is *** and I'm IG account holder, my account number is***** Yesterday I uploaded my docs, but still under review, please check it out so that i will be able to deposit fund. I'm a Pakistani national and don't have passport, my national ID card, driving license and proof or residence attached in email. It's about 3 days and still my account is not activated, i want to avail some opportunities, so please activate my account as soon as possible.
I've mailed to IG help-desk but no reply yet... Sorry to say but I experienced very bad customer service here...

Regards
Muhammad

7 answers to this question

On 23/09/2020 at 14:46, JBKhan said:

Hi

My name is *** and I'm IG account holder, my account number is***** Yesterday I uploaded my docs, but still under review, please check it out so that i will be able to deposit fund. I'm a Pakistani national and don't have passport, my national ID card, driving license and proof or residence attached in email. It's about 3 days and still my account is not activated, i want to avail some opportunities, so please activate my account as soon as possible.
I've mailed to IG help-desk but no reply yet... Sorry to say but I experienced very bad customer service here...

Regards
Muhammad

Hey, 

I've reached out to your account manager who will be contacting you soon regarding your account set up. 

All the best. 

Guest ahsanstonks007
On 29/09/2020 at 20:31, CharlotteIG said:

Hey, 

I've reached out to your account manager who will be contacting you soon regarding your account set up. 

All the best. 

can you check mine as well . my documents got approved but account is yet to be activated. thanks

On 29/09/2020 at 16:31, CharlotteIG said:

Hey, 

All the best. 

Hy Charlotte, 

I am not sure if this is a glitch in the system, but I also have submitted all my documents and they were approved a week or so ago, however, my account is still yet to be activated. I have emailed the help desk but I’m still yet to receive a reply. The application said you’ll make contact when activation has been successful that hasn’t happen yet. I hope you’ll be able to help. 

Regards, 

Tendai 

• Like 1

On 01/12/2020 at 08:25, Tenny said:

Hy Charlotte, 

I am not sure if this is a glitch in the system, but I also have submitted all my documents and they were approved a week or so ago, however, my account is still yet to be activated. I have emailed the help desk but I’m still yet to receive a reply. The application said you’ll make contact when activation has been successful that hasn’t happen yet. I hope you’ll be able to help. 

Regards, 

Tendai 

Hey,

I will reach out to our account opening team and your account manager to get this set up asap. 

All the best