MT4 Trade Manager

Question

What trade manager can i use on my MT4 trading account and where can i get it from?

Thank you

Batanai

5 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, batanai said:

What trade manager can i use on my MT4 trading account and where can i get it from?

Thank you

Batanai

HI, the trade manager is in IG's add-on apps pack linked below. If MT4 is running it will be added automatically when double click it in your downloads folder.

(15 indicators and 12 EAs)

https://www.ig.com/uk/trading-platforms/metatrader-4/mt4-indicators

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

HI, the trade manager is in IG's add-on apps pack linked below. If MT4 is running it will be added automatically when double click it in your downloads folder.

(15 indicators and 12 EAs)

https://www.ig.com/uk/trading-platforms/metatrader-4/mt4-indicators

Thanks for the reply, im going to be a bit of a nuisance and try to understand how this works! Please take me through this whole process if you dont mind.

Thank you

7 minutes ago, batanai said:

Thanks for the reply, im going to be a bit of a nuisance and try to understand how this works! Please take me through this whole process if you dont mind.

Thank you

You have a Trade Terminal and a Market Manager. Don't actually use them myself but here are the instruction vids (from another broker but the same add-on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

You have a Trade Terminal and a Market Manager. Don't actually use them myself but here are the instruction vids (from another broker but the same add-on.

Thanks so much! I just figured it out. Unfortunately i cannot have multiple take profits on this particular trade manager!

10 minutes ago, batanai said:

Thanks so much! I just figured it out. Unfortunately i cannot have multiple take profits on this particular trade manager!

yes, that's scaling out (by percentage) at certain price or pips profit, you can make as many 'rules' as you like, see the automated closes about 7 min in.