Help with withdrawal

Missnicoleh

Question

2 answers to this question

On 01/10/2020 at 16:51, Missnicoleh said:

Hi I withdrew some money last Thursday, via PayPal, and it's been a week and I still haven't received anything from IG. I've tried to make contact and I can't get hold of anyone. Half an hour on the phone no one, no response to emails. 

Where's my money gone ? 

Thanks for your post. 

Paypal withdrawals should reach you within 24 hours. If this still hasn't reached you please reach out to helpdesk.uk@ig.com. 

All the best. 

On 01/10/2020 at 17:51, Missnicoleh said:

Hi I withdrew some money last Thursday, via PayPal, and it's been a week and I still haven't received anything from IG. I've tried to make contact and I can't get hold of anyone. Half an hour on the phone no one, no response to emails. 

Where's my money gone ? 

did you end up getting your money?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Hey Everyone, I am diving into forex trading and wanted to start a discussion on the basics. What are your go to strategies for beginners ? How do you manage risk ? Any favorite currency pairs you like to trade ? Personally, I’ve been focusing on major pairs like EUR/USD and GBP/USD. Keeping an eye on economic calendars and news events has been crucial for my trades. Also, how do you deal with emotions while trading ? It can be tough sometimes. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences. Let’s learn and grow together in the forex market. Thanks, James   salesforce marketing
    • Hi @Incarts How are you ? It's encouraging to see exchanges like Bitget taking proactive steps to combat deepfake-related threats. This move sets a positive precedent for the industry, highlighting the importance of investing in advanced security measures to protect users' assets in the evolving digital landscape.
    • Hello everyone, I'm new to the world of cryptocurrency and I want to learn how to get started. I've done some research but I still have many questions. Could you please help me with a detailed guide on how to start with cryptocurrencies?
us