Amend ASX order limit price

ViG

Question

Hi, 

I am trying to change the limit price of an ASX order. I can only edit the quantity but not the limit price of a working order. I have to cancel and re-enter. Is there a way to edit the limit price? I can easily do this on other platforms like commsec. I have not subscribed to live data.

Thanks for your help.

ViG 

6 answers to this question

There has been a change recently that I have tried to raise with IG's support group, but I don't believe they understand what I'm trying to show.

Originally your orders were on one line, but recently it's split across two levels.  The up/down arrows to adjust limit/stop order levels no longer displays and you can no longer manually type in the new price as this does nothing.  As you have suggested you need to now cancel the order and re-submit a new order.image.thumb.png.84b18fe4e92461c4f9cddc01cfe32613.png

• Thanks 1

A colleague and I both have exactly the same issue - I reported it on Friday but still no progress or call back. The first guy I spoke to asked me to use a different browser as Microsoft Edge is not supported - but I already tried that - and so has my colleague. We are both very keen to get a resolution to this problem.

• Thanks 1
On 08/12/2020 at 23:24, PeteM said:

A colleague and I both have exactly the same issue - I reported it on Friday but still no progress or call back. The first guy I spoke to asked me to use a different browser as Microsoft Edge is not supported - but I already tried that - and so has my colleague. We are both very keen to get a resolution to this problem.

A while back a separate issue was happening (and still does but to lesser effect) where chart candles would not load within the first 10min on the daily for the ASX trading platform.  I was told not to use Microsoft Edge, now this is where it gets funny.. Current version of Edge is built via Chromium, it's essentially a skinned version of chrome. M$ have added extra security and it's less of a resource hog.  I use both and have no issues.  Anyway this was off topic, just thought you might find it interesting.

Edited by Quacker