Unable to switch timeframes

javoyoretira

Question

Helle,

Very frequently I'm unable to switch form timeframe for all markets. when doing my morning review any time between 5am-7am uk time. It seems to all of a sudden fix itslef generally after this timeframe. To be clear I click on the visible timeframe in the top left and wait for the dropdown to select a different one but it doesn't appear. Not sure if this is something that happens to Mac users in particularly of which I am one. It also has teh same effect on all functionality as is drawings, tech indicators as well. Please help.

Many thanks,

Javier

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Phirlly
    Joined 20/04/21 13:29
    • According to the math , we are nearing the top end of the returns range.  Fade  consensus stick with the math. 
    • mom analysis on the returns of XRP. Is the juice worth the squeeze at this moment ? I think it’s better to sit this one out
    • While Johnson claims that his lockdowns were a success the UK had one of the highest death rates in Europe, the reality of Sweden and Florida proved him wrong long ago. In actual fact he made things worse by following the Gov'n of New York in emptying the hospitals sending covid infected elderly back to care homes. Exactly the opposite of what was needed and directly against original pandemic plans that concentrated on protecting the vulnerable. All totally ignored by the media of course.