ROYAL DUTCH SHELL DIVIDEND

Hello K ,

I called after a 40 minute wait spoke to someone who said something to do with an adjustment maybe tax? and would email accounts , and she would email me ? then nothing until  tonight  when miraculously it came back not as a credit but just not showing a - £ anymore , no explanation nothing . not great service when you are relying on them. i suggest emailing and calling. 

Hello K ,

I called after a 40 minute wait spoke to someone who said something to do with an adjustment maybe tax? and would email accounts , and she would email me ? then nothing until  tonight  when miraculously it came back not as a credit but just not showing a - £ anymore , no explanation nothing . not great service when you are relying on them. i suggest emailing and calling. 

I received both Shell and BP dividend at correct due dates around Mid-December. On 6th January I got a duplicate Shell dividend of the same amount that I had already received Mid-December. I guess they will adjust it back soon, very strange.

I too received two dividends from Shell.  I don't understand how this can happen.  A company of this size with thousands of client accounts should balance their books every night.  While two payments are credited one of which is wrong means their client accounts don't balance.  What does the regulator have to say.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Iron Ore Elliott wave Analysis: bullish impulse could resume. Function - Counter-trend Mode - Corrective Structure - Zigzag Position - Black wave 4 of higher degree red wave (5)D Direction - Black wave 5 of higher degree red wave (5) Details - After the bears dragged this commodity to the marked 122.05-117.95 Fib-zone, a significant bounce could lead to a recovery to 150. The function of the present market movement is identified as counter-trend, indicative of a corrective phase within the larger Elliott Wave cycle. This correction on the H4 is structured as a zigzag pattern, denoted as the black wave 4 within the context of the higher degree red wave (5) of an impulse. Our focus shifts toward the anticipated direction of the market, which is poised for the initiation of the black wave 5, constituting a crucial phase within the broader red wave (3) on the daily time frame. A notable aspect of the current market dynamics is the recent downturn that saw the commodity retreat to the Fib-zone ranging from 122.05 to 117.95. This is a zigzag corrective pattern. The implication is that, amidst this bearish onslaught, we expect this zone to provide support for a significant rebound, paving the way for a recovery rally towards the 150 mark. At present, our analysis revolves around the ongoing counting of the black impulse wave pattern, with particular attention directed toward the completion of the 4th wave. This impending wave completion heralds the onset of the highly anticipated wave 5 of (3), representing a prized opportunity within the Elliott Wave framework. Critical to our analysis is the pivotal support level situated at 115.25. The rejection of further decline below this threshold would solidify the outlook for the impending wave 5 of (3), reinforcing the bullish sentiment. If this bearish correction stays above 115.2 and the price breaks above 123.5, renewed bullish interests for wave 5 of (3) could be assumed especially if the bullish response is swift.  In summary, the present market conditions offer a nuanced landscape characterized by corrective movements within the framework of Elliott Wave theory. While the completion of the 4th wave sets the stage for the anticipated wave 5 of (3), traders are advised to monitor key support levels diligently. As such, astute observation coupled with a thorough understanding of Elliott Wave principles will be instrumental in navigating the complexities of the market as it unfolds. Technical Analyst : Sanmi Adeagbo          
    • Wednesday's FOMC minutes confirmed that the Fed remains "highly attentive" to inflation risks with some officials warning of downside risks in overly restrictive policy but others seeing risks of inflation progress stalling. Despite 'higher for longer' rates remaining on the cards, the US dollar stays under pressure with June rate cut expectations remaining unchanged at around 54%. Equity indices rallied as Nvidia revenues soared in the fourth quarter as the world’s most valuable chip manufacturer benefited from a spending spree on artificial intelligence. The Nikkei 225 hit a new record high after 34 years while global stock indices advance on positive sentiment.  
    • Hi @Omegaguy123, Please note that this is due to the higher broker margin requirements which will need to be transferred to the client and make leveraged trading unfeasible. Thanks, KoketsoIG
us