Can I use your service from Turkey

Guest Ömer Can Vural

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi, 

Is it possible to continue to use my UK app for spread betting in Turkey?

Or even the UK app for.CFDs. i would like to use it while on holiday.

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD) ETHUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 5 Direction Next higher Degrees: wave 5 of Wave (3) Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: Wave (5) trend move to Test 4692.28 Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Trading Strategy: A five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, with the fourth wave appearing to be complete. And the price rose again during the fifth wave. The overall picture tends to rise above the 4150 level again. Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD) ETHUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 5 Direction Next higher Degrees: wave 5 of Wave (3) Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: Wave (5) trend move to Test 4692.28 Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Trading Strategy: A five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, with the fourth wave appearing to be complete. And the price rose again during the fifth wave. The overall picture tends to rise above the 4150 level again. Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Trading Strategies NASDAQ 100 (NDX), Apple (AAPL), Tesla (TSLA), Amazon (AMZN), Nvidia (NVDA), Microsoft (MSFT), Meta Platforms (META), Netflix (NFLX), Alphabet (GOOGL), Bitcoin (BTC). Elliott Wave Analysis of NDX Tech Stocks: Risk on with this week expecting higher price levels. Longer term Elliott wave counts for NVDA, GOOGL and MSFT. I also focus on how I fit stock and Indices into the same larger Elliott wave count, that is into Primary Wave 3) of cycle degree I. Last we started to enter long trades for stocks, some have triggered long, and some are still pending, and I make an adjustment on the entry for AMZN a lower entry price. In a nutshell there is no change in Elliott wave counts. Video Chapters 00:00 NASDAQ 100 (NDX) 03:34 Apple (AAPL) 05:02 Amazon (AMZN) 08:56 NVIDIA (NVDA) 15:33 Meta Platforms (META) 16:37 Netflix (NFLX)  17:32 Alphabet (GOOGL) 24:28 Microsoft MSFT 25:39 Tesla (TSLA) 26:52 Bitcoin 29:52 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge  
    • ⚽️The 2024 Euro Cup is kicking off! 🏆   Think you can guess the champion? Comment your pick and if you're right, score 50U perpetual bouns!💰   How to join: 1. Go To https://x.com/BYDFi/status/1801542135939768779/photo/1 2. Follow @BYDFi 3. Retweet this tweet 4. Comment with your champion prediction Let the Goal Rush Challenge…
us