Transfer of Shares to IG obtained in an SIP

0l0dom0l0

Question

Hi,

I have some shares released to me through my employment as part of a share match scheme which I am trying to transfer into my IG account due to redundancy.

According to the 'stock transfer' section in my IG I have to tell the provider to initiate the transfer.

In order to imitate the transfer, the current holding provider is asking me to provide the following information:

• Broker email: transfers@ig.com
  • Brokerage code: ??
  • Swift or BIC: ??
  • Brokerage Name: ?? 
  • Brokerage Address: ?? 

Can you please provide me with the required information or as much of it as you can so I can try to get the transfer started. 

Thanks

Dominic

1 answer to this question

23 hours ago, 0l0dom0l0 said:

Hi,

I have some shares released to me through my employment as part of a share match scheme which I am trying to transfer into my IG account due to redundancy.

According to the 'stock transfer' section in my IG I have to tell the provider to initiate the transfer.

In order to imitate the transfer, the current holding provider is asking me to provide the following information:

• Brokerage code: ??
  • Swift or BIC: ??
  • Brokerage Name: ?? 
  • Brokerage Address: ?? 

Can you please provide me with the required information or as much of it as you can so I can try to get the transfer started. 

Thanks

Dominic

Hey, thanks for your post. 

These are the details if you're transferring to our UK site:

• Brokerage code: This is something we can't give out please put your account number instead. 
  • Swift or BIC: This is something we can't give out please put your account number instead
  • Brokerage Name: IG Index
  • Brokerage Address:  Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA

All the best