Let me know if this is a platform error and how to proceed further.

RandomUser

Question

Hi,

Need a serious answer for these actions today, from someone allowed to do it.

"This stock is only available via our Stockbroking service."

While trading one asset by contracts for difference, this message suddenly showed up while I was already intra-trade. Is important to notice that the asset in question was always there and still there. Althought somehow you blcoked me from further transactions and I was unable to make decisions and free-will with my cash or equities. 
I'm really in the hope this was just a "platform error", hence why I need someone who can follow to explain how can we solve this absolute mockery.

I'm very disappointed by these actions today. These errors and actions are totally unacceptable from a broker who charge commissions at opening and closing trades!

Looking forward for your explanations, so I can specify how to proceed to your statements. 

Edited by RandomUser
  • Like 1

3 answers to this question

14 hours ago, RandomUser said:

Hi,

Need a serious answer for these actions today, from someone allowed to do it.

"This stock is only available via our Stockbroking service."

While trading one asset by contracts for difference, this message suddenly showed up while I was already intra-trade. Is important to notice that the asset in question was always there and still there. Althought somehow you blcoked me from further transactions and I was unable to make decisions and free-will with my cash or equities. 
I'm really in the hope this was just a "platform error", hence why I need someone who can follow to explain how can we solve this absolute mockery.

I'm very disappointed by these actions today. These errors and actions are totally unacceptable from a broker who charge commissions at opening and closing trades!

Looking forward for your explanations, so I can specify how to proceed to your statements. 

Hey thanks for your post. 

I've spoken to our shares desk and unfortunately we can only offer SPACs are now non lev. 

You can check this information on the deal ticket by selecting Get info> Other. 

The reason we've left the stock on the leveraged accounts is because some traders still have open positions so it can't be removed. 

All the best