Spread bet account.

claz

Question

Greetings,

I have previously been denied access to a live spread betting account due to my previous salary.

Since then, my financial position has drastically changed for the better due to a change in salary and successful trading on another broker, along with various investments.

I am limited to demo only on this platform currently but have become very familiar with it and prefer it to the City Index CFD platform. If possible I would like to move over here for good .

Is there any way I could have my Spread Bet approved/reviewed? 

Thank you in advance.

2 answers to this question

15 hours ago, claz said:

Greetings,

I have previously been denied access to a live spread betting account due to my previous salary.

Since then, my financial position has drastically changed for the better due to a change in salary and successful trading on another broker, along with various investments.

I am limited to demo only on this platform currently but have become very familiar with it and prefer it to the City Index CFD platform. If possible I would like to move over here for good .

Is there any way I could have my Spread Bet approved/reviewed? 

Thank you in advance.

Hey, 

If you already applied you can call us and change your earnings and savings. Please note, we may ask for proof of these changes. 

All the best