Withdrawal information

Guest Alaa

Question

Hello,

I have been waitinf for funds I withdrew on 7th of March to be received into my debit card .

However, I am still waiting and it has been almost a month without any funds.

I contacted IG who told me they sent it and contacted my bank who investigated the reference number and confimed that there is nothing received. 

How long is this going to take as I understand this money is somewhere and I need IG to stop playing games with me and send me my funds back.

1 answer to this question

On 05/04/2021 at 07:27, Guest Alaa said:

Hello,

I have been waitinf for funds I withdrew on 7th of March to be received into my debit card .

However, I am still waiting and it has been almost a month without any funds.

I contacted IG who told me they sent it and contacted my bank who investigated the reference number and confimed that there is nothing received. 

How long is this going to take as I understand this money is somewhere and I need IG to stop playing games with me and send me my funds back.

Hey, 

If the funds were sent out of IG on the 7th March that's too long to wait for a withdrawal. Bank withdrawals take 1/2 working days, card withdrawals 2-4 working days and paypal is 1 working day. 

I would suggest emailing us at helpdesk.uk@ig.com. Let us know the withdrawal you're referring to and ask for a receipt proving the funds left out account. The bank can then show that to the intermediate and track the funds. 

All the best 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Davy200
    Joined 31/01/23 06:59
    • For more up to date news on how markets will open, the latest earnings and economic news, watch IGTV live in the platform at 07:30am UK. Today’s coverage: IMF raises global growth forecasts, but confirms UK is in recession. China and India combined will drive more than 50% of global growth  Indices: European equity markets to open down - reality bites as traders accept that rates continue to climb as inflation remains high. AUD down as Aussie retail sales down. EU GDP data today  FX: USD is now on its longest upward streak since October last year as Fed starts its two day rate meeting where rates are expected to climb 25bps Equities: Earnings – good numbers from UBS. Later today - PFE XOM GM CAT AMD MCD UPS SNAP Commods: Gold down for a 4th day in a row as USD strengthens. Oil at 3wk lows. Copper 2wk lows       
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, 31 January 23, Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) BTCUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((3)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Motive Wave Cancel invalid level: 18475 Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Trading Strategy: Bitcoin in the daily chart is likely to correct after passing the 2.618 wave target ((1)) with a chance to retest the MA200 line and the same level as the wave retracement ((4)) if sustained. It is a good signal to start another upward trend in waves ((5)). Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200, indicating an Uptrend. The wave oscillators above Zero-Line Bullish momentum. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!       Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 31 January 23, Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) BTCUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((3)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Motive Wave Cancel invalid level: 18475 Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Trading Strategy: Bitcoin in the daily chart is likely to correct after passing the 2.618 wave target ((1)) with a chance to retest the MA200 line and the same level as the wave retracement ((4)) if sustained. It is a good signal to start another upward trend in waves ((5)). Bitcoin / U.S.dollar(BTCUSD) Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200, indicating an uptrend. The wave oscillators have Bearish divergence watch out Revers.  
    • Content ASX200, CBA, IRON ORE, BHP, RIO, FMG,GOLD, NCM, GDX, PLS, LTR, DXY, AUDUSD, GOV-BONDS Summary Banks and Resources are toppy.. Elliott Wave ASX 200 v) of 1 Strategy No Strategy for the ASX200 Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com