Jump to content
  • 0

Trading us stocks

Guest Bri


1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 17/04/2021 at 14:47, Guest Bri said:

If I buy stocks in us stockmarket within my uk ISA account is there any tax to be payed or is it the same as trading UK stocks


If you trade US/EU/UK etc. shares on your ISA account, you are exempt from Capital Gains tax. 

You are subject to 30% Withholding tax on dividends (15% if you fill the W8-BEN form in).



Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...