Debit card payments

Hi,

So I have funds in my account, transferred from a debit card, this card is about to expire. I will be registering the new card.

Do I have to withdraw my balance to the old card before expiry or can i withdraw onto my new card once registered.

Thanks in advance

15 hours ago, Sunny Days said:

Hi,

So I have funds in my account, transferred from a debit card, this card is about to expire. I will be registering the new card.

Do I have to withdraw my balance to the old card before expiry or can i withdraw onto my new card once registered.

Thanks in advance

Hi, IG keep an auto track of card expiry dates and will notify when to update your card. I don't remember any delay problems with a new card such as you have when it's a very first time withdrawal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• A spontaneous decision from a community poll was the first step of an unexpected journey. Now, SLERF, a meme token on the Solana blockchain, is creating waves in the cryptocurrency world. The token's trading volume soared to $260.68 in 24 hours with 125 transactions, reaching a fully diluted valuation of $1.43M. The project has seen monumental growth, with over 53,03k holders and a staggering 24-hour trading volume of 503.46M. SLERF's potential for expansion is drawing comparisons to BOME, projecting a promising future. Despite a shaky start that saw the burning of LP and reserved airdrop tokens, SLERF is now celebrated for its unexpected fairness, rallying a vibrant community. Adding to its allure, Bitget has pledged to donate all SLERF trading fees back to the community, bolstering support. SLERF's journey highlights the power of resilience and community in the crypto space, proving that even underdogs can lead the race with enough determination.
    • Dear @Agarwal, This is great! Thanks for sharing! Thanks, KoketsoIG
    • Hi @Agarwal, Thank you for sharing. Thanks, KoketsoIG
us