Scale In / Out positions in MT4

AlexBacsa

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, AlexBacsa said:

If i want to reduce my volume from 5, to 3, IG MT4 doesn't allow this. The option is greyed out. Is this not available in the IG MT4 terminal?

yes, try the mini terminal or better the trade terminal from the apps pack download.

image.png.d95ef8956c34a1228c6512c8c752aa2c.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AlexBacsa said:

Thanks CaseynotesIm not sure where the mini terminal is, or where the apps pack can be downloaded from, do you perhaps have a link?

Sure, see this page;

What are the Best MT4 Indicators? | Download Them Today | IG UK

see number 3 link 'Download your indicators and add-ons'. 

Will download to your computer's downloads folder 'IG-MT4-Apps' and will load automatically when you double click it if mt4 is running and then in mt4 right click on the opened  'Navigator' panel and click refresh.

3 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Sure, see this page;

What are the Best MT4 Indicators? | Download Them Today | IG UK

see number 3 link 'Download your indicators and add-ons'. 

Will download to your computer's downloads folder 'IG-MT4-Apps' and will load automatically when you double click it if mt4 is running and then in mt4 right click on the opened  'Navigator' panel and click refresh.

That's perfect, thank you very much!