Couldn't find many of the US stocks on the list. Am I looking at the wrong place?

Vinodksing

Question

Hi, I have just signed up and trying to look for the stocks to add to my watchlist and noticed many of the stocks I have in watchlist aren't available (or I couldn't locate it) to be added to my IG watchlist. For eg., $VSTO, $DELL, $SUM (summit materials) etc.

Please can you guide with this query. I am not sure if IG doesn't have them in their universe list of stocks or I am looking in the wrong place. @CharlotteIG If they are not in the available list, could they be added please?

thanks.

1 answer to this question

On 15/06/2021 at 04:36, Vinodksing said:

Hi, I have just signed up and trying to look for the stocks to add to my watchlist and noticed many of the stocks I have in watchlist aren't available (or I couldn't locate it) to be added to my IG watchlist. For eg., $VSTO, $DELL, $SUM (summit materials) etc.

Please can you guide with this query. I am not sure if IG doesn't have them in their universe list of stocks or I am looking in the wrong place. @CharlotteIG If they are not in the available list, could they be added please?

thanks.

Hi @Vinodksing,
The easiest way to find a stock is to use the search bar on the platform :
image.png

You can right click on the stock you will like to add to you watchlist:
image.png

I hope that it helps !

All the best - Arvin

• Like 1