POOLBEG...... Open Orphan spin off...?

Poolbeg was spun off from Open Orphan and started trading 19/7.

Shares were automatically to OO holders, wherever their holdings were held.  Mine are split between share dealing / ISA accounts at IG.

Any idea when they may show in my positions?

Thanks...........

1 hour ago, Petermac999 said:

Poolbeg was spun off from Open Orphan and started trading 19/7.

Shares were automatically to OO holders, wherever their holdings were held.  Mine are split between share dealing / ISA accounts at IG.

Any idea when they may show in my positions?

Thanks...........

Hi @Petermac999

We have contacted our Custodian in regards to this. Once received, we will allocate the shares on your account.

Thanks,

Jakub

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• ASX: V300AEQ ETF UNITS – VAS Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart) Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with V300AEQ ETF UNITS – VAS. We see that wave 2-grey has ended and wave 3-grey is unfolding to push higher, sub waves are developing in the form of wave ((i)),((ii))-navy and have ended, Wave ((iii))-navy may be unfolding to push higher. ASX: V300AEQ ETF UNITS – VAS Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   ASX: V300AEQ ETF UNITS – VAS 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis  Function: Major trend (Minor degree, grey)  Mode: Motive  Structure: Impulse  Position: Wave ((iii))-navy of Wave 3-grey  Details: The short-term outlook shows that wave ((ii))-navy has just ended and it seems that wave ((iii))-navy is opening to push higher, while price must always maintain above 94.64 to maintain this outlook.  Invalidation point: 94.64   ASX: V300AEQ ETF UNITS – VAS Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4-Hour Chart) ASX: V300AEQ ETF UNITS – VAS Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  ASX: V300AEQ ETF UNITS – VAS 4-Hour Chart Analysis Function: Major trend (Minute degree, navy)  Mode: Motive  Structure: Impulse  Position: Wave c-grey of Wave (ii)-orange of Wave ((iii))-navy  Details: The shorter term outlook shows that wave ((i))-navy has just ended at 94.64 and wave ((iii))-navy is unfolding, it is subdividing into wave (i)-orange and it's over, now it's time for wave (ii)-orange to open up to push a little lower, after which wave (iii)-orange can return to push higher.  Invalidation point: 94.64   Conclusion: Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: V300AEQ ETF UNITS – VAS aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends.  Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation). Source : Tradinglounge.com Get Trial Here!  
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, NEO/ U.S. dollar(NEOUSD) NEOUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Double Corrective Position: Wave Y Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 9.85 Details: Wave (II) is equal to 61.8% of Wave (I) at 10.71 Level NEO/ U.S. dollar(NEOUSD)Trading Strategy: Wave Y declines, which is the last wave in the double corrective pattern before prices re-enter the uptrend. We expect that Wave Y may have ended at the 10.30 level, so look for an opportunity to join the uptrend again. NEO/ U.S. dollar(NEOUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, NEO/ U.S. dollar(NEOUSD) NEOUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Double Corrective Position: Wave Y Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 9.85 Details: Wave (II) is equal to 61.8% of Wave (I) at 10.71 Level Wave Y declines, which is the last wave in the double corrective pattern before prices re-enter the uptrend. We expect that Wave Y may have ended at the 10.30 level, so look for an opportunity to join the uptrend again. NEO/ U.S. dollar(NEOUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.   Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Get the latest Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, and more. Discover key insights on trends and market predictions with our expert technical analysis. Stay informed and ahead in your trading strategies. - Bitcoin (BTC): Expected to move lower to 55,000 in Wave C of (4) unless support develops at 63,000, in which case the low is already in place. - ETH/USD: Tracking closely with similar patterns. - GBTC: Mirroring Bitcoin's Elliott Wave patterns. - TLT Bonds & US 10 Yr. Yields**: Bonds moving higher, yields moving lower. - USD/DXY: Moving higher. - Gold, GDX, and Silver: In the final stages of Wave 4. GDX could have completed Wave 4. - Base Metals, Copper: In the final stages of Wave 4, potentially another low to come. - Uranium: In Wave (A) of 2. - Natural Gas: In Wave i) of 5. - Crude Oil: Completing an impulse wave, expected to hover around 80.00. Video Chapters 00:00 Bitcoin (BTC)  Ether ETH/USD 18:57 US Dollar Index, DXY / TLT Bonds. US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields 28:09 Precious Metals: Spot Gold XAU /GDX ETF / US Spot Silver XAG  36:22 Base Metals: Uranium URA ETF / Copper  39:12 Energy: Crude Oil WTI OIL / Natural Gas NG  45:42 End  
us