Help! I’m not seeing my profits?

OliFTH

Question

Hello 

I might be a complete idiot here but....

So I created an CFD account today and placed a trade. I was up around £1000 P/L on this trade. I then closed it and my account only reflects +£20 profit?!? 

im a little confused. Is there a hold on profits for any time period? 

Edited by OliFTH
Looks like there is an adjustment of £1117.28?!

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, OliFTH said:

Hello 

I might be a complete idiot here but....

So I created an CFD account today and placed a trade. I was up around £1000 P/L on this trade. I then closed it and my account only reflects +£20 profit?!? 

im a little confused. Is there a hold on profits for any time period? 

Hi @OliFTH,

Could you please reach out to helpdesk.uk@ig.com with your account details and information on the trade you are referring to ? The helpdesk team will be able to investigate and clarify what happened.

All the best - Arvin

12 hours ago, ArvinIG said:

Hi @OliFTH,

Could you please reach out to helpdesk.uk@ig.com with your account details and information on the trade you are referring to ? The helpdesk team will be able to investigate and clarify what happened.

All the best - Arvin

Ok thank you I have emailed. 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    daisycarro3
    Joined 29/09/22 05:18
    • Hi,   Can you add the following please?   Name Of ETP- GraniteShares 3x Long shares for Shell and BP Name Of ETP- GraniteShares 3x Short shares for Shell and BP Name of Stock Exchange - LONDON Leverage or share dealing - Spreadbet & ISA Ticker - 3RDS, 3SRD, 3LBP, 3BP, 3SBP   Name Of ETF- Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp & Prod Name of Stock Exchange -NYSEARCA Leverage or share dealing - Spreadbet & ISA Ticker - GUSH   Thanks,
    • In light of an acceleration in demand for both domestic and commercial solar power capacity, IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor caught up with two people involved in the business of renewables. solar   Jo Parker-Swift, founder and CEO of Solivus, an unlisted solar panel company, and Juliet Davenport OBE, founder and former CEO of Good Energy Group (GOOD) an AIM-listed disruptor in energy production. Jeremy asked about the sector, the opportunities and how Solivus fits into this fast growing space.  
    • PayPal Holdings Inc.,Elliott Wave Technical Analysis PayPal Holdings Inc.,(PYPL:NASDAQ): Daily Chart,September 29 2022 PYPLStock Market Analysis:It looks like we have a three wave structure to the downside which makes us believe the count is moving as expected. Waiting for confirmation level to be broken. PYPLElliott Wave count:{c} of 2. PYPLTrading Strategy:Lookinga break of the green line and then a three wave pullback. PYPLTechnical Indicators:We are trying to go back above the 20 EMA. TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta       PayPal Holdings Inc.,PYPL: 4-hour Chart,September 29 2022 PayPal Holdings Inc.,ElliottWave Technical Analysis PYPLStock Market Analysis:The most important thing was to count 5 waves into wave {c} and we can identify them. PYPLElliott Wave count:{c} of 2. PYPL Technical Indicators:Above the 20EMa and RSI made a bounce into neutral territory. PYPLTrading Strategy:Looking a break of the green line and then a three wave pullback.