Annual Statement

Guest Anand Ramakrishnan

Question

Guest Anand Ramakrishnan

Hi:

I need my annual statement for filing my Australian taxes. Can you please advise when i can expect that statement. The deadline in October 31, but I will need some time to prepare my return.

Thank you.

Anand

3 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, Guest Anand Ramakrishnan said:

Hi:

I need my annual statement for filing my Australian taxes. Can you please advise when i can expect that statement. The deadline in October 31, but I will need some time to prepare my return.

Thank you.

Anand

Hi Anand,

The EOFY 20-21 statements are out. You should be able to find it in your account on MY > Live Accounts > Statements  
image.png

If you need further assistance please reach out to helpdesk.au@ig.com with your account details.

All the best - Arvin

20 hours ago, TheAmarPreet said:

Capture.JPG.c506ba54efb861c982c22c1057354110.JPGHi Team, 

Same question, I do not see the FY21 statement, there is only FY20 there! Any clues?

Regards.

Hi @TheAmarPreet,

If you have received dividend during that financial year the statement should be available on that screen. If you received complex dividend you will need to wait until October for the statement to reflect all the dividends once we obtain the information.

I hope that it helps.

All the best - Arvin

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 11:53

Newest Member
    Cybertron
    Joined 27/10/21 05:43
    • Hi @NickW-uk ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF still TBA if we can offer it or not. Once announced we will give you feedback.   All the best - MongiIG  
    • Hi @Furlls Context Therapeutics request has been added.   All the best - MongiIG
    • For more up to date news on how markets will open, the latest earnings and economic news, watch IGTV live in the platform at 07:30am UK. Today’s coverage:   Indices: Europe holds much of recent gains following more record highs for all of Wall St’s main indices… driven mostly be earnings Equities: Earnings today GSK DBK BA KO EBAY F GM. Last night MSFT & AMD both hit record highs while GOOG & TWTR fell. HOOD down 8% as revenue slides FX: Watching GBP ahead of the budget speech today 1:30pm. Watching CAD on BoC rate decision. USD climbs sending EURUSD below 1.16 support Commods: Gold fails to hold $1,800 oil slips base metals mostly weaker   https://community.ig.com/igtv/