Sign in to follow this  

Cannot see full price

Question

Morning

I have a problem with the dealer platform that when I get a quote (stockbroking) I do not see more than 2 decimal places.  However on the mobile platform I do.

For example, on the delaer platform I get quoted 2.05 on the mobile I get quoted 2.053.  See below:

Screenshot 2015-11-12 at 11.17.14.pngScreenshot_2015-11-12-11-18-41.png

Is there anyway this can get sorted so that the price precision is more accurate on the dealer platform.

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Hi ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've escalated this to our web and stockbroking development teams, and am waiting on their feedback.

As soon as I hear anything, I'll update this thread. I've also moved this post from the Suggestions board to the Web-based platform board, as I think it's more relevant here.

Cheers,
Dan 

Hey ,

This issue has now been fixed by our web trading team, and you should see the same quote as on the mobile. Hopefully you shouldn't encounter any further issues, but do let us know if you do!

Cheers,
Dan

I appreciate that this is an old thread but currently my computer quotes Market Data Highest; Lowest; Open and Close for penny stocks to only 2 decimal places. It needs more decimal places to see full prices.

The mobile app Market Data does not even display the Highest; Lowest; Open and Close but shows a various windows headed NEWS; SENTIMENT, FUNDAMENTALS; FINANCIALS and DESCRIPTION.

prem.jpg