Mr

Guest Paul Hickman

Question

Guest Paul Hickman

Hi, can you tell me whether there are charges if I transfer electronic share certificates to IG? I appreciate that there are for physical certificates.  

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Guest Paul Hickman said:

Hi, can you tell me whether there are charges if I transfer electronic share certificates to IG? I appreciate that there are for physical certificates.  

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out.

Shares held as physical certificates can be de-materialized into an electronic format on your IG share dealing account. It costs £100 + VAT per certificate and we only offer this service for most UK stocks and select Irish-listed stocks.

For more information please kindly visit this link: https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/investments/transferring-investments/how-do-i-transfer-share-certificates-or-shares-held-with-a-uk-re

All the best - MongiIG

Guest Paul Hickman
1 hour ago, MongiIG said:

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out.

Shares held as physical certificates can be de-materialized into an electronic format on your IG share dealing account. It costs £100 + VAT per certificate and we only offer this service for most UK stocks and select Irish-listed stocks.

For more information please kindly visit this link: https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/investments/transferring-investments/how-do-i-transfer-share-certificates-or-shares-held-with-a-uk-re

All the best - MongiIG

Thanks MongilG, but my question was actually about electronic certificates. Are there any charges for transferring these to IG? Many thanks, Paul