Where are the rolling and futures share prices please?

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Financial spread betting and have opened a demo account with yourselves to practice spread betting shares 

However, I've searched around the menus but am unable to locate the rolling and future prices for stocks. 

Would someone be able to point me in the right direction as to how to find these please? Apologies if it's obvious :)

Many thanks

HL

Hi @Hampshire321

Thanks for reaching out, we have a cash and forward price on shares. You can find the different prices by clicking on cash or forward next to the name of the share as illustrated in the following screenshot:

image.png

On the app you should see 4 prices when you search for a share. The DFB would be the cash price, the rest would be the dated forwards. 

All the best 

Anda

Hi Anda,

Thanks for the info and such a quick reply 🙂

Could I ask another question please, this time regarding leverage?

On the demo account there doesn't seem to be the option to buy or sell at a leveraged amount. Is this the same with the live account, or do you offer incremental leverage of 2, 5 10 times bid/offer etc?

Thanks

HL

Hi @Hampshire321

Thanks for the question, 

Our leverage is fixed depending on the instrument and whether you are a retail or professional client. We show our margin factor in the market info section of the platform. You can calculate leverage by dividing 100 by the margin/deposit factor. e.g on shares deposit factor is 20% therefore 100/20 would give 5:1 leverage on retail accounts. 

All the best

Anda 

image.png

Hi Anda, thanks for the info. much appreciated. Hopefully it's ok to ask another question please?

I'm watching your excellent training videos - the one I'm watching now is the Stop Loss Strategies Explained video. It is 10 years old however and the CMC charts aren't in the same layout as today.

The issue I'm having is identifying the volatility of shares from the chart

For example below I'm looking at 888 holdings but I cant see a volatility option on the screen?

image.thumb.png.ea55def163131ea36a3aa56a021e1c62.png

Hope you can advise please? And again, apologies if it's obvious :)

Thanks

HL

Hi, apologies for another question but i'm looking to join up higher highs and higher lows etc on my chart, and the only way i can find to do this is by connecting them with individual trend lines. I then need to go into the settings of each trend line and turn off the 'extend right' function every time.

I've searched everywhere but cant seem to find a tool that will allow me to just click on the HHs and LLs etc to give me a graphic indication of a trend (such as the below) 

Does one exist?

image.png.3678bccdcfa9cb66f2c97db68ddeb540.png

Again, hope this isn't an ignorant question :)

HL

Edited by Hampshire321