Close my account

Guest Kehinde Oduyeye

Question

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, Guest Kehinde Oduyeye said:

I would like to close my account, I have no open positions, and I have withdrawn all my funds from my account.

Please advice?

Hi Kehinde,

To close to your account you will need to close your positions, withdraw your funds. Once the balance is zero. Please send an email to helpdesk.uk@ig.com with your account details and an written  request to close your account.

All the best - Arvin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The world of cryptocurrency can be exciting and fast-paced. New projects are constantly emerging, and there’s a constant buzz around innovation and potential. While I’m always following the latest trends, I recently came across an event that piqued my interest.   Bitget, a well-known crypto exchange, is hosting a futures trading competition with some truly incredible prizes. We’re talking luxury goods like a Louis Vuitton bag and a Rolex, or even a Tesla Model S! This is a great opportunity for experienced traders to test their skills and potentially win something life-changing. Of course, futures trading carries inherent risks, so it’s crucial to only participate with capital you can afford to lose and to have a solid understanding of the market before diving in.   Now, I know futures trading can be a bit risky, so this definitely isn’t for everyone. But if you’re already into crypto and have some experience trading, it might be worth checking out. There are even smaller rewards for achieving lower trading volumes, so you don’t have to go all-in to win something cool. Remember, these rewards are exciting, but responsible trading is always the best prize.
    • Unlike many emerging platforms that are building a reputation, Safe is already a leading provider of smart wallet infrastructure for Ethereum and EVM blockchains and their focus is to transform every Ethereum account into a secure smart account. With over 200 projects already deployed on Safe's standard, including Gnosis Pay and Worldcoin, it boasts a vast ecosystem that enables new applications in DeFi, staking, gaming, and more. Widely used by individuals and organizations for features like gasless transactions, facial recognition logins, Safe is trusted by industry giants like Vitalik Buterin, Punk6529, Shopify, and Reddit for managing their digital assets. I believe with over 8.3 million Safe accounts, 47 million transactions processed, zero critical security incidents since launch in 2018 plus a slated Bitget listing of SAFE token, Safe is setting the industry benchmark for security. Who is/are Safe’s closest competitors?
us