Trade charges different between Markets on same exchange

Amblik

Question

Hi, i'm new here and i have no doubt this is a very basic question but i can't find the answer.

I've been trading on a particular .L market and wanted to buy into a different one this morning. My charges on the previous market were £3, but now when trying to trade on the new market, the charges are listed as £94.32. 

Why are the charges different? Is there a resource where i can learn more about the trading charges?

Thanks for the help!

1 answer to this question

8 minutes ago, Amblik said:

Hi, i'm new here and i have no doubt this is a very basic question but i can't find the answer.

I've been trading on a particular .L market and wanted to buy into a different one this morning. My charges on the previous market were £3, but now when trying to trade on the new market, the charges are listed as £94.32. 

Why are the charges different? Is there a resource where i can learn more about the trading charges?

Thanks for the help!

Hi @Amblik

Welcome to the IG Community and thanks for reaching out. 

Please kindly visit this link costs and charges, there is a document on this page that outlines the fees that you can expect to incur for any deals and trades that you enter into with us.

Our commissions and charges on share dealing please kindly visit this link: share dealing charges and fees.

Hope this will help.

All the best - MongiIG