Multiple Account Fees?

Hi.. I'm aware that there are I think monthly or quarterly fees for an account, and these can be minimised by doing X amount of trades per month.  But if I had for example 2 share dealing accounts and an ISA account (which I do), will I have to pay 3 sets of account fees? And if I do, do my number of trades have to be in just one to take advantage of reduction of fees across the board or it just applies to that account?

Hope that makes sense, Thanks ,😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2021 at 04:16, Matt5100 said:

Hi.. I'm aware that there are I think monthly or quarterly fees for an account, and these can be minimised by doing X amount of trades per month.  But if I had for example 2 share dealing accounts and an ISA account (which I do), will I have to pay 3 sets of account fees? And if I do, do my number of trades have to be in just one to take advantage of reduction of fees across the board or it just applies to that account?

Hope that makes sense, Thanks ,😊

Hi @Matt5100,

The custody fee only apply per client account and not trading accounts or 2 share dealing accounts for example, you will only pay one custody fee.

The same applies to commission discount if you trade on one share dealing account 3 times or more the discount will apply on all your share dealing accounts.

All the best - Arvin

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• This analysis provides insights into the Elliott Wave patterns observed in major NASDAQ stocks, including the NASDAQ 100, S&P 500, and key companies like Apple (AAPL), Tesla (TSLA), Amazon (AMZN), Nvidia (NVDA), Microsoft (MSFT), Meta Platforms (META), Netflix (NFLX), and Alphabet (GOOGL). Currently, we assess that the Wave (4) low may have been established across these indices, signaling a potential shift to a "Risk On" stance. This scenario suggests that building long positions in most technology stocks could be increasingly viable. However, the inherent risk lies in the possibility that Wave (4) may not yet be fully in place. As a precaution, we continue to manage existing risks carefully. Should the market conditions confirm the placement of Wave (4), we will be better positioned to safely escalate our long trading positions in anticipation of the next upward movement. Video Chapters 00:00 NASDAQ 100 (NDX)  SP500 (SPX) 01:43 Apple (AAPL) 03:26 Amazon (AMZN) 04:18 NVIDIA (NVDA) 05:13 Meta Platforms (META) 05:54 Netflix (NFLX)  06:31 Alphabet (GOOGL) 07:20 Microsoft MSFT 08:00 Tesla (TSLA) 09:20 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com       
    • Would love to grab the gem at a little lower...
us