Relative Strength

igreen

Question

3 answers to this question

19 hours ago, igreen said:

Hi All,

I am trying to chart the Relative Strength-RS (not the RSI) of an instrument Vs a Market(Indies), but that is missing on IG Charting. Has anyone found a way of plotting this on the IG platform or PRT platform?

Thank you in advance

Hi @igreen,

Thank you for your message, I have forwarded your request to add a RS tool on the IG charts to the relevant department.

All the best - Arvin

Hi, the relative strength comparison indicator still appears to be missing even though there's an educational video available in the academy.

Is there reason the RSC indicator is unavailable or can this be rectified?

Thanks,

Raj

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, NEO / U.S. dollar(NEOUSD) NEOUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Double Corrective Position: Wave Y Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 9.85 Details: Wave (II) is likely to have ended and prices are resuming the uptrend. NEO / U.S. dollar(NEOUSD)Trading Strategy: Overall, NEOUSD Wave (II) is likely to end at the 8.49 level and prices are resuming the uptrend. So look for opportunities to join the uptrend from short-term pullbacks. NEO / U.S. dollar(NEOUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, NEO / U.S. dollar(NEOUSD) NEOUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Double Corrective Position: Wave Y Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 9.85 Details: Wave (II) is likely to have ended and prices are resuming the uptrend. NEO / U.S. dollar(NEOUSD)Trading Strategy: Overall, NEOUSD Wave (II) is likely to end at the 8.49 level and prices are resuming the uptrend. So look for opportunities to join the uptrend from short-term pullbacks. NEO / U.S. dollar(NEOUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • I never thought I'd see the day where I could play exciting games on Telegram, but here we are! The pace of innovation is astonishing - I wouldn't be shocked if I found myself living on Mars soon! On a more grounded note, I've been exploring various new projects as an airdrop hunter.  The one  am currently checking out is OGC Mining Community, a Telegram-based gaming project that rewards users with tokens for playing games and completing tasks. What about you? Are you still enjoying Telegram games? Which ones have piqued your interest lately?
    • Commodity Markets Technical Analysis Elliott Wave Strategies for Bitcoin, Ether, Solana, TLT Bonds, US 10 Yr. Yields, USD/ DXY, UUP. Gold, GDX ETF, Silver, Copper, Nickel, Uranium, iron Ore, Crude Oil, Natural Gas  Commodity Market Elliott Wave Update:  Bitcoin & Ether, Wave iv) of 1 Dollar: DXY Wave b of (ii) rally. Bonds - higher. 10 Yr. Yields - lower Gold, GDX Wave (b) of  ii) Base Metals, Copper, Nickel, Uranium, iron Ore. Trend lower Natural Gas: Wave iv) corrective rally Crude Oil: Continue trending lower. Natural Gas Wave (iv) Trend lower Video Chapters 00:00 Bitcoin (BTC), Ether ETH/USD, SOLUSD 05:50 US Dollar Index, DXY / TLT Bonds. US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields 11:40 Precious Metals: Spot Gold XAU /GDX ETF / US Spot Silver XAG  14:25 Base Metals: Copper, Nickel, Uranium, iron Ore 18:30 Energy: Crude Oil WTI OIL / Natural Gas NG  26:24 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Source: tradinglounge com   
us