Jump to content
  • 0

Can I open a SIPP?


Markymarky

Question

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 19/03/2022 at 06:51, Markymarky said:

How do I open a Sipp on this platform?

Hi @Markymarky,

Regretfully, we’re currently not able to take on any new SIPP applications. We hope to offer new SIPP accounts soon and are working on contracting with a new provider.

All the best - Arvin

Link to comment
  • 0
On 21/03/2022 at 00:18, ArvinIG said:

Hi @Markymarky,

Regretfully, we’re currently not able to take on any new SIPP applications. We hope to offer new SIPP accounts soon and are working on contracting with a new provider.

All the best - Arvin

Any idea on timeframe for this? I've been waiting for over 6 months in order to open a SIPP. I really don't want to go to another provider. Previously early 2022 was mentioned, any update?

Link to comment
  • 0
On 09/04/2022 at 03:39, Limewire said:

Any idea on timeframe for this? I've been waiting for over 6 months in order to open a SIPP. I really don't want to go to another provider. Previously early 2022 was mentioned, any update?

Hi @Limewire,

I will ask for an update and timeframe.

Thank you - Arvin

Link to comment
  • 0
13 hours ago, Limewire said:

Great thanks so much.

 

On 19/03/2022 at 06:51, Markymarky said:

How do I open a Sipp on this platform?

Hi @Markymarky, @Limewire,

The Investment team has advised that IG is looking for a new provider to offer SIPP accounts. Unfortunately, there is no clear timeframe at this point in time.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

All the best - Arvin

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...